See what questions
a doctor would ask.
African milk bush poisoning: The African milk bush originated from African and is a shrubby plant with small flowers. The milky sap contains diterpene esters which can cause symptoms if it is eaten or if the sap comes into contact with the skin or eyes. It can cause severe skin irritation and the high toxicity of the sap can cause death if sufficient quantities are eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of African milk bush poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to African milk bush poisoning:
Read more about causes of African milk bush poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for African milk bush poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about African milk bush poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City