Treatments for Aneurysm, intracranial berry
Treatment List for Aneurysm, intracranial berry
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Aneurysm, intracranial berry
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Treatment of cerebral aneurysms depends upon the size and position of the aneurysm, whether the aneurysm has leaked (Sub-arachnoid haemorrhage or SAH), the clinical state of the patient, as well as age and comorbidities of the patient. Treatments include:
- Observation of unruptured aneurysms - controversial and depends on the size and location of the aneurysm, as well as the comorbidities of the patient
- Medical management of SAH - employed before surgery
- Intensive care management - supportive care including mechanical ventilation if required
- Blood pressure management - calcium channel blockers, nimodipine
- Control of seizures
- Endovascular procedures
- Microsurgical techniques - "clipping"
- Palliative management concentrating in symptom control rather than active intervention - utilised if there has been a severe bleed and quality of life is unlikely to result from intervention, or if the patients age and comorbidities preclude surgery
Aneurysm, intracranial berry: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Aneurysm, intracranial berry:
Aneurysm, intracranial berry: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Nerve Specialists:
- Cholesterol Specialists:
- Cardiac (Heart) Specialists:
- Neurology (Brain/CNS Specialists):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Aneurysm, intracranial berry
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Aneurysm, intracranial berry:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Aneurysm, intracranial berry,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Aneurysm, intracranial berry