Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis in Wikipedia
Note:Wikipedia is a user-contributed encyclopedia and may not have been reviewed by professional editors
(See full Wikipedia disclaimer)
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
It uses material from the Wikipedia article "AIP".
(Source - Retrieved 2006-09-07 14:18:51 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIP)
AIP is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
This page disambiguates a three-character combination which might be any or all of an abbreviation, an acronym, an initialism, a word in English, or a word in another language. If an article link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Afghan Islamic Press, a news agency based in Pakistan.
- Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam
- Air-independent propulsion, submarine propulsion systems which do not require it to surface frequently.
- American Institute of Parliamentarians, an educational organization promoting the advancement of parliamentary procedure.
- American Institute of Physics, a professional body for American physicists.
- American Institute of Philanthropy, an American nonprofit charity watchdog and information service.
- American International Pictures, an American movie company.
- Australian Institute of Petroleum, an Australian trade organisation.
- Australian Institute of Physics, a professional body for Australian physicists.
- Aeronautical Information Publication
- Acute intermittent porphyria, a medical condition.
- Archive International Productions, a music label. 
- Agent Interaction Protocol, a protocol for interactions between agents in a multi-agent system.
Category: Lists of three-character combinations
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: