Baber's syndrome: Introduction
Baber's syndrome: A very rare syndrome characterized by the association of congenital liver cirrhosis with Fanconi syndrome.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Baber's syndrome is available below.
Symptoms of Baber's syndrome
See full list of 18
symptoms of Baber's syndrome
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Baber's syndrome:
Wrongly Diagnosed with Baber's syndrome?
Baber's syndrome: Related Patient Stories
- foul body odor that smells like feces
- foul smelling pea size lumps
- itching, drenching sweat, diarrhea, vomiting
- Doctors won't listen to me .... abdominal distention, please please help!
- Severe abdominal pain/bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, arthritis
- Help! Foul smelling soft stools and anal discharge
- Is this abdominal distention? (PICS inside)
- Child diarrhea and vomitting for extended period
- Chronic nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Chronic nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss
- Foul smelling stool
- Any ideas to GI related...abdominal distention?
- Constant foul smelling gas - please help!
- I am experiencing a foul body odor that smells like feces
- Foul smell in gums of one tooth
- Abdominal Discomfort/Light Stools/Acute Black Specs/Sleep Issues
- Foul Smell
- Vomiting and Diarrhea Pork? Antibotics?
- Blood in stool and prolonged diarrhea - Pls help!
- a lot of vaginal pressure, not during period and foul smelling discharge
Causes of Baber's syndrome
Read more about causes of Baber's syndrome.
More information about causes of Baber's syndrome:
Disease Topics Related To Baber's syndrome
Research the causes of these diseases that are similar to, or related to, Baber's syndrome:
Baber's syndrome: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Baber's syndrome
Unnecessary hysterectomies due to undiagnosed bleeding disorder in women: The bleeding disorder
called Von Willebrand's disease is quite common in women, but often fails to be correctly diagnosed....read more »
Chronic digestive conditions often misdiagnosed: When diagnosing chronic symptoms
of the digestive tract, there are a variety of conditions that...read more »
Intestinal bacteria disorder may be hidden cause: One of the lesser known causes of diarrhea
is an imbalance of bacterial in the gut, sometimes called intestinal imbalance.
The...read more »
Antibiotics often causes diarrhea: The use of antibiotics are very likely
to cause some level of diarrhea in patients.
The reason is that antibiotics kill off not only "bad"...read more »
Food poisoning may actually be an infectious disease: Many people who come down
with "stomach symptoms" like diarrhea assume that it's "something I ate" (i.e. food poisoning).
In fact, it's more likely to be an infectious...read more »
Mesenteric adenitis misdiagnosed as appendicitis in children: Because appendicitis is one of the
more feared conditions for a child with abdominal pain, it can be over-diagnosed
(it can, of course, also fail to be diagnosed with fatal...read more »
Celiac disease often fails to be diagnosed cause of chronic digestive symptoms: One of the most common chronic digestive
conditions is celiac disease, a malabsorption disorder...read more »
Chronic liver disease often undiagnosed: One study reported that 50% of patients
with a chronic liver disease remain undiagnosed by their primary physician.
The reasons are multifactorial.
Possible conditions include chronic hepatitis, ...read more »
Chronic digestive diseases hard to diagnose: There is an inherent
difficulty in diagnosing the various types of chronic digestive diseases.
Some of the better known possibilities are peptic ulcer, ...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Baber's syndrome
Baber's syndrome: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
- Digestive Health Specialists (Gastroenterology):
- Liver Health Specialists (Hepatology):
- Blood Health Specialists (Hematology):
- more specialists...»
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Baber's syndrome
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Baber's syndrome:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Baber's syndrome,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Baber's syndrome: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Baber's syndrome: Animations
More Baber's syndrome animations & videos
Baber's syndrome: Broader Related Topics
Types of Baber's syndrome
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Baber's syndrome, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Contents for Baber's syndrome:
» Next page: What is Baber's syndrome?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: