Barre-Lieou syndrome: Introduction
Barre-Lieou syndrome: A rare condition where trauma (such as pinching by adjacent vertebrae or arthritis) to the sympathetic nerves located in the spinal area of the neck results in a variety of neurological symptoms.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Barre-Lieou syndrome is available below.
Symptoms of Barre-Lieou syndrome
See full list of 12
symptoms of Barre-Lieou syndrome
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Barre-Lieou syndrome:
- Nerve Neuropathy: Related Home Testing:
Wrongly Diagnosed with Barre-Lieou syndrome?
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Related Patient Stories
- Wierd Memory Loss, Poor Concentration. 22 years old.
- Fainting, headaches, vision changes in 12 yr old girl
- 24/7 LIGHTHEADEDNESS along with pulsatile tinnitus- NO DIAGNOSIS!
- Fatigue, concentration, memory, logic issues - Ideas PLEASE??
- headache over 3 yrs; seizures; stroke; dizziness; vertigo; and more
- Fatigue, 'Brain Fog', poor memory and concentration
- Possible Vertigo: Dizzyness, Headaches, etc. Advice??
- Gillian Barre? Please advice
- slpeeping problems and memory loss/lack of concentration
- Atypical facial pain, headaches, and vertigo
- shortterm memory/sudden peripheral vision change? HELP
- Odd symptoms: Headache, vision change, confusion, diarrhea
- Persistant but Ever-Changing Headaches...What Could it Be?
- Chronic Hoarseness
- tinnitus in musicians
- Neck/Back Pain, Headaches, Vision Changes/Trouble Concentrating- *Diagnosis* (Trauma)
- Has my mom got guillan-barre syndrome?
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Complications
Read more about complications of Barre-Lieou syndrome.
Causes of Barre-Lieou syndrome
Read more about causes of Barre-Lieou syndrome.
Disease Topics Related To Barre-Lieou syndrome
Research the causes of these diseases that are similar to, or related to, Barre-Lieou syndrome:
Less Common Symptoms of Barre-Lieou syndrome
Read more about symptoms of Barre-Lieou syndrome
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Barre-Lieou syndrome
Vitamin B12 deficiency under-diagnosed: The condition of Vitamin B12 deficiency
is a possible misdiagnosis of various conditions, such as multiple sclerosis (see symptoms of multiple sclerosis).
See symptoms of Vitamin B12...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Barre-Lieou syndrome
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Evidence Based Medicine Research for Barre-Lieou syndrome
Medical research articles related to Barre-Lieou syndrome include:
Click here to find more evidence-based articles on the TRIP Database
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Animations
More Barre-Lieou syndrome animations & videos
Research about Barre-Lieou syndrome
Visit our research pages for current research about Barre-Lieou syndrome treatments.
Statistics for Barre-Lieou syndrome
Barre-Lieou syndrome: Broader Related Topics
Types of Barre-Lieou syndrome
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Barre-Lieou syndrome, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Definitions of Barre-Lieou syndrome:
Barre-Lieou syndrome is listed as a "rare disease" by the Office of
Rare Diseases (ORD) of the National Institutes of Health
(NIH). This means that Barre-Lieou syndrome, or a subtype of Barre-Lieou syndrome,
affects less than 200,000 people in the US population.
Source - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Contents for Barre-Lieou syndrome: