Prognosis of Benign tumor
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Benign tumor: 13,227 deaths reported in USA 1999 for benign neoplasms, in situ neoplasms or those of uncertain behavior (NVSR Sep 2001)
Death Statistics for Benign tumor
The following are statistics from various sources
about deaths related to Benign tumor:
- Non-malignant cancers caused 1.2% of deaths for age 1-4 years in USA 1999 [NVSR 2001]
- non-malignant cancers caused 1.8% of deaths for age 5-9 years in USA 1999 [NVSR 2001]
- Non-malignant cancers caused 0.9% of deaths for age 10-14 years in USA 1999 [NVSR 2001]
- Non-malignant cancers caused 0.4% of deaths for age 15-19 years in USA 1999 [NVSR 2001]
- more death statistics...»
Benign tumor: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Benign tumor usually refers to the likely outcome
of Benign tumor.
The prognosis of Benign tumor
may include the duration of Benign tumor, chances of complications of Benign tumor,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Benign tumor, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Benign tumor.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Benign tumor
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: