Symptoms of Bipolar VI
Symptoms of Bipolar VI
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Bipolar VI includes the 14
symptoms listed below:
- Increased energy, activity, and restlessness
- Excessively "high," overly good, euphoric mood
- Extreme irritability
- Racing thoughts and talking very fast, jumping from one idea to another
- Distractibility, can't concentrate well
- Little sleep needed
- Unrealistic beliefs in one's abilities and powers
- Poor judgment
- Spending sprees
- A lasting period of behavior that is different from usual
- Increased sexual drive
- Abuse of drugs, particularly cocaine, alcohol, and sleeping medications
- Provocative, intrusive, or aggressive behavior
- Denial that anything is wrong
- more information...»
Research symptoms & diagnosis of Bipolar VI:
Research More About Bipolar VI
Do I have Bipolar VI?
Bipolar VI: Medical Mistakes
Bipolar VI: Undiagnosed Conditions
Diseases that may be commonly undiagnosed in related medical areas:
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical tests related to Bipolar VI:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
- Mental Health: Home Testing:
- Brain & Neurological Disorders: Related Home Testing:
- more home tests...»
Bipolar VI: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
More about symptoms of Bipolar VI:
More information about symptoms of Bipolar VI and related conditions:
Other Possible Causes of these Symptoms
Click on any of the symptoms below to see a full list
of other causes including diseases, medical conditions, toxins, drug interactions,
or drug side effect causes of that symptom.
Bipolar VI: Onset and Incubation
Onset of Bipolar VI: Unipolar Mania is a relatively uncommon yet recognised entity, and if it appears for the first time after the age of 40, should be screened for medical or neurological etiology.
Medical articles and books on symptoms:
These general reference articles may be of interest
in relation to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
Full list of premium articles on symptoms and diagnosis
About signs and symptoms of Bipolar VI:
The symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Bipolar VI.
This signs and symptoms information for Bipolar VI has been gathered from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Bipolar VI signs or Bipolar VI symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Bipolar VI may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Bipolar VI symptoms.