Prognosis of Blastomycosis
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Mortality rate for Blastomycosis: Mortality rate is about 5%. (Source: excerpt from Blastomycosis: DBMD)
Deaths from Blastomycosis: Mortality rate is about 5%
Estimated mortality rate for Blastomycosis from incidence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 0 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
Mortality rate is about 5%)
- Incidence: 2,720 (USA annual incidence calculated from this data:
1-2 cases per 100,000 (DBMD)
- 0.000000% (ratio of deaths to incidence).
- See also Deaths and Blastomycosis and Overview of Blastomycosis.
Complications of Blastomycosis may include:
Complications of Blastomycosis from the Diseases Database include:
Source: Diseases Database
See also complications of Blastomycosis.
Blastomycosis: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Blastomycosis usually refers to the likely outcome
The prognosis of Blastomycosis
may include the duration of Blastomycosis, chances of complications of Blastomycosis,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Blastomycosis, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Blastomycosis.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Blastomycosis
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: