Prognosis of Blood conditions
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Blood conditions: 8,733 deaths (NHLBI 1999)
Complications of Blood conditions from the Diseases Database include:
Source: Diseases Database
See also complications of Blood conditions.
Death Statistics for Blood conditions
The following are statistics from various sources
about deaths related to Blood conditions:
- 2 male deaths per 100,000 population for blood diseases in Australia 1994 (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2004)
- 2 female deaths per 100,000 population in Australia 1994 (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2004)
- Blood disease caused 2 male deaths per 100,000 population in Australia 2002 (AIHW Mortality Database, Australia’s Health 2004)
- Blood disease caused 2 female deaths per 100,000 population in Australia 2002 (AIHW Mortality Database, Australia’s Health 2004)
- more death statistics...»
Blood conditions: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Blood conditions usually refers to the likely outcome
of Blood conditions.
The prognosis of Blood conditions
may include the duration of Blood conditions, chances of complications of Blood conditions,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Blood conditions, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Blood conditions.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Blood conditions
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: