See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Buckeye poisoning: Buckeye is a shrub or small tree which contains a toxic compound called aesculin that can cause gastrointestinal or neuromuscular symptoms. Young leaves, flowers and bark are the most toxic parts of the plant. The plant is most common in parts of North America. Eating only one or two seeds may simply cause vomiting or diarrhea but repeated exposure or eating large amounts can cause more serious symptoms. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Buckeye poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Buckeye poisoning:
Read more about causes of Buckeye poisoning.
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Buckeye poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City