Bunionette: Enlargment of the lateral aspect of the fifth metatarsal head.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Bunionette is available below.
Symptoms of Bunionette
- Pain in prominence on outside of foot
- Swelling in prominence on outside of foot
- Bump on outside of foot - near base of the 5th toe
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Bunionette
Treatments for Bunionette
- Wear suitable footwear - various padding devices and orthoses are available to help cushion the painful area.
- Severe pain or changes in how a person walk may warrant surgery
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Bunionette
Wrongly Diagnosed with Bunionette?
Review possible medical complications related to Bunionette:
Causes of Bunionette
Read more about causes of Bunionette.
Disease Topics Related To Bunionette
Research the causes of these diseases that are similar to, or related to, Bunionette:
Misdiagnosis and Bunionette
Leg cramps at night a classic sign: The symptom of having leg muscle cramps,
particularly at night, is a classic sign of undiagnosed diabetes.
However, there are also various other causes.
See causes of leg cramps or misdiagnosis of...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Bunionette
More Bunionette animations & videos
Bunionette: Broader Related Topics
Types of Bunionette
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Bunionette, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
» Next page: What is Bunionette?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: