See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Buttercup poisoning: The buttercup plant contains a toxic compound called protoanemonin. The plant is most toxic while it is flowering with the sap being poisonous portion of the plant. Poisoning by eating the plant is unlikely due to the fact that skin contact is quite painful. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Buttercup poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Buttercup poisoning:
Read more about causes of Buttercup poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Buttercup poisoning: Skin symptoms can take weeks to heal.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Buttercup poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City