See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Calla lily poisoning: A bulb plant which bears large colored or white flower-like structure on long leafless stems. It is often grown in gardens or used in flower arrangements. The plant contains chemicals including calcium oxalate crystals which are highly toxic if eaten. Death can result if sufficient quantities are eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Calla lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Calla lily poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Calla lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Calla lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Calla lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Calla lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City