Chronic Neck pain
Chronic Neck pain: Introduction
Chronic Neck pain: Neck pain can occur anywhere in the neck, from the bottom of the head to the top of the shoulders. It can spread to the upper back or arms.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Chronic Neck pain is available below.
Symptoms of Chronic Neck pain
- Stiffness, or severe pain in your neck
- Pain that shoots down the arm.
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in the arm.
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Chronic Neck pain
Treatments for Chronic Neck pain
- Reduce pain by putting an ice pack on the sore area and taking acetaminophen. Aspirin, ibuprofen, or another anti-inflammatory medicine can also help relieve pain
- Exercises or physical therapy
- Conservative management
- Surgical management
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Chronic Neck pain
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Chronic Neck pain:
- Nerve Neuropathy: Related Home Testing:
Wrongly Diagnosed with Chronic Neck pain?
Chronic Neck pain: Related Patient Stories
- Stiff Neck
- Stiff neck
- migraines,stiff neck, coughing, sneezing, etc.
- UNEXPLAINED: • Nauseous, constipation, headache, stiff neck, dizziness, fatigue,
- bi-lateral ocular scotoma with stiff neck and fatigue
- Stiff neck + Chills
- stiff neck
Chronic Neck pain: Complications
Review possible medical complications related to Chronic Neck pain:
Causes of Chronic Neck pain
Read more about causes of Chronic Neck pain
More information about causes of Chronic Neck pain:
Chronic Neck pain: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
- Nerve Disorders: serious diseases commonly undiagnosed:
- Chronic Pain Disorders -- serious medical disorders that may be undiagnosed:
- more undiagnosed conditions...»
Misdiagnosis and Chronic Neck pain
Cluster of diseases with difficult diagnosis issues: There is a well-known list of
medical conditions that are all somewhat difficult to diagnose, and all...read more »
Leg cramps at night a classic sign: The symptom of having leg muscle cramps,
particularly at night, is a classic sign of undiagnosed diabetes.
However, there are also various other causes.
See causes of leg...read more »
Vitamin B12 deficiency under-diagnosed: The condition of Vitamin B12 deficiency
is a possible misdiagnosis of various conditions, such as multiple...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Chronic Neck pain
Chronic Neck pain: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
- Nerve Specialists:
- Neck Health Specialists:
- Pain Specialists:
- Arthritis & Joint Health Specialists (Rheumatology):
- more specialists...»
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Evidence Based Medicine Research for Chronic Neck pain
Medical research articles related to Chronic Neck pain include:
Click here to find more evidence-based articles on the TRIP Database
Chronic Neck pain: Animations
More Chronic Neck pain animations & videos
Research about Chronic Neck pain
Visit our research pages for current research about Chronic Neck pain treatments.
Chronic Neck pain: Broader Related Topics
Types of Chronic Neck pain
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Chronic Neck pain, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Contents for Chronic Neck pain:
» Next page: What is Chronic Neck pain?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: