Assessment
Questionnaire

Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
 

Clematis poisoning

Clematis poisoning: Introduction

Clematis poisoning: A flowering vine often used as an ornament house or garden plant. The plant contains a chemical (anemonin) which can cause severe mouth pain if eaten. Skin contact with the plant can also cause skin irritation. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Clematis poisoning is available below.

Symptoms of Clematis poisoning

Treatments for Clematis poisoning

Home Diagnostic Testing

Home medical testing related to Clematis poisoning:

Clematis poisoning: Related Patient Stories

Causes of Clematis poisoning

Read more about causes of Clematis poisoning.

Clematis poisoning: Research Doctors & Specialists

Research related physicians and medical specialists:

Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:

Prognosis for Clematis poisoning

Prognosis for Clematis poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.

Clematis poisoning: Broader Related Topics

User Interactive Forums

Read about other experiences, ask a question about Clematis poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:

 

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise