See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Creeping Spurge poisoning: The creeping surge is a small flowering plant with bluish-gray leaves. The plant originated in Europe and Asia and is often used as an ornamental indoor and outdoor plant. The plant contains diterpene esters which can cause symptoms if excessive quantities are eaten. Skin contact with the plant can also cause minor skin irritation. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Creeping Spurge poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Creeping Spurge poisoning:
Read more about causes of Creeping Spurge poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Creeping Spurge poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Creeping Spurge poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City