CRMO, juvenile: Introduction
CRMO, juvenile: A rare chronic inflammatory bone disease that occurs in children. The symptoms go into periods of remission only to return. The most common sites for the inflammation are the shinbone, thighbone and collarbone with usually several sites being affected at once.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of CRMO, juvenile is available below.
Symptoms of CRMO, juvenile
See full list of 8
symptoms of CRMO, juvenile
Treatments for CRMO, juvenile
- NSAID medication. Steroids may be of benefit in severe cases. Measures that can reduce inflammation may also include: a healthy diet high in vegetables, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory supplements such as omega 3 and evening primrose oil. Bone lesions that cause problems may require surgical excision
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for CRMO, juvenile
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to CRMO, juvenile:
Wrongly Diagnosed with CRMO, juvenile?
CRMO, juvenile: Complications
Review possible medical complications related to CRMO, juvenile:
Causes of CRMO, juvenile
Read more about causes of CRMO, juvenile.
CRMO, juvenile: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
- Nerve Disorders: serious diseases commonly undiagnosed:
- Chronic Pain Disorders -- serious medical disorders that may be undiagnosed:
- more undiagnosed conditions...»
Misdiagnosis and CRMO, juvenile
Mild worm infections undiagnosed in children: Human worm infestations, esp. threadworm, can be overlooked in some cases,
because it may cause only mild or even absent symptoms.
Although the most common symptoms are anal itch (or ...read more »
Mesenteric adenitis misdiagnosed as appendicitis in children: Because appendicitis is one of the
more feared conditions for a child with abdominal pain, it can be over-diagnosed
(it can, of course, also fail to be...read more »
Leg cramps at night a classic sign: The symptom of having leg muscle cramps,
particularly at night, is a classic sign of undiagnosed diabetes.
However, there are also various other...read more »
Blood pressure cuffs misdiagnose hypertension in children: One known misdiagnosis issue
with hyperension, arises in relation to the simple equipment used to test blood pressure.
The "cuff" around the arm to measure...read more »
Children with migraine often misdiagnosed: A migraine often fails to be
correctly diagnosed in pediatric patients.
These patients are not the typical migraine sufferers, but migraines can also occur in children....read more »
Vitamin B12 deficiency under-diagnosed: The condition of Vitamin B12 deficiency
is a possible misdiagnosis of various conditions, such as multiple sclerosis (see symptoms of multiple...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and CRMO, juvenile
CRMO, juvenile: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: CRMO, juvenile
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to CRMO, juvenile:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to CRMO, juvenile,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
CRMO, juvenile: Animations
More CRMO, juvenile animations & videos
Statistics for CRMO, juvenile
CRMO, juvenile: Broader Related Topics
Types of CRMO, juvenile
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about CRMO, juvenile, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Definitions of CRMO, juvenile:
Ophanet, a consortium of European partners,
currently defines a condition rare when it affects 1 person per 2,000.
They list CRMO, juvenile as a "rare disease".
Source - Orphanet
Contents for CRMO, juvenile:
- CRMO, juvenile
- What is CRMO, juvenile?
- Prevalence and Incidence of CRMO, juvenile
- Videos related to CRMO, juvenile
- Causes of CRMO, juvenile
- Symptoms of CRMO, juvenile
- Diagnostic Tests for CRMO, juvenile
- Home Testing and CRMO, juvenile
- Signs of CRMO, juvenile
- Complications of CRMO, juvenile
- Misdiagnosis of CRMO, juvenile
- Undiagnosed CRMO, juvenile
- Treatments for CRMO, juvenile
- Doctors and Medical Specialists for CRMO, juvenile
- Statistics about CRMO, juvenile
- Hospital Statistics for CRMO, juvenile
- Glossary for CRMO, juvenile
» Next page: What is CRMO, juvenile?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: