Prevention of Diarrhea
Prevention of Diarrhea:
Methods of prevention of Diarrhea mentioned in various sources
includes those listed below.
This prevention information is gathered from various sources,
and may be inaccurate or incomplete.
None of these methods guarantee prevention of Diarrhea.
- Avoiding traveler's diarrhea - various tips are common
- Avoid cold tap water - use bottled water, carbonated drinks or hot tea/coffee
- Brush teeth with bottled water
- Avoid ice in drinks
- Avoid raw fruits
- Avoid raw vegetables
- Avoid rare meat
- Avoid raw fish
- Antibiotics - for prevention of infection
- Vitamin A - possibly used for related vitamin A deficiency
Medical news about treatments for Diarrhea
These medical news articles may be relevant to Diarrhea treatment:
Clinical Trials for Diarrhea
Some of the clinical trials for Diarrhea include:
Latest Treatments for Diarrhea
Some of the more recent treatments for Diarrhea include:
Treatments for Diarrhea
Treatments to consider for Diarrhea may include:
- Newborns and infants require very special care because dehydration can be dangerous
- Children need special attention as many medications may be inappropriate
- Watchful waiting - sometimes diarrhea is not serious enough to need significant treatment.
- Anti-diarrheal medications
- Dehydration prevention treatments - one of the most important treatment aspects of diarrhea is avoiding dehydration (or treating it), particularly for infants, children and the elderly.
- Water - but not enough alone, need electrolytes as well.
- more treatments...»
Prevention Claims: Diarrhea
Information on prevention of Diarrhea comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Diarrhea prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.
» Next page: Cure Research for Diarrhea
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: