Prevention of Drowning
Prevention of Drowning:
Methods of prevention of Drowning mentioned in various sources
includes those listed below.
This prevention information is gathered from various sources,
and may be inaccurate or incomplete.
None of these methods guarantee prevention of Drowning.
- Avoid swimming after alcohol
- Avoid swimming after eating
- Learn to swim
- Check under water for obstructions before diving or jumping
- Life jacket
- Swim where lifeguards recommend
- Some preventive measures against child drowning:
- Teach children to swim
- Close pool gates
- Fence off any pools
- Fence garden water features
- Supervise children swimming
- Supervise young children in the bath
- Supervise young children near garden water features
Clinical Trials for Drowning
Some of the clinical trials for Drowning include:
Latest Treatments for Drowning
Some of the more recent treatments for Drowning include:
Treatments for Drowning
Treatments to consider for Drowning may include:
Prevention Claims: Drowning
Information on prevention of Drowning comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Drowning prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.
» Next page: Cure Research for Drowning
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: