Assessment
Questionnaire

Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
 

Fir Club Moss poisoning

Fir Club Moss poisoning: Introduction

Fir Club Moss poisoning: Fir Club Moss is a creeping evergreen plant that grows close to the ground and contains a toxic substance called huperzine A. The plant is found in warmer climates. The severity of symptoms depends on the amount ingested. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Fir Club Moss poisoning is available below.

Symptoms of Fir Club Moss poisoning

Treatments for Fir Club Moss poisoning

Home Diagnostic Testing

Home medical testing related to Fir Club Moss poisoning:

Causes of Fir Club Moss poisoning

Read more about causes of Fir Club Moss poisoning.

Fir Club Moss poisoning: Research Doctors & Specialists

Research related physicians and medical specialists:

Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:

Hospitals & Clinics: Fir Club Moss poisoning

Research quality ratings and patient safety measures for medical facilities in specialties related to Fir Club Moss poisoning:

Choosing the Best Hospital: More general information, not necessarily in relation to Fir Club Moss poisoning, on hospital performance and surgical care quality:

Prognosis for Fir Club Moss poisoning

Prognosis for Fir Club Moss poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.

Fir Club Moss poisoning: Broader Related Topics

User Interactive Forums

Read about other experiences, ask a question about Fir Club Moss poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:

Related Fir Club Moss poisoning Info

Videos about Fir Club Moss poisoning

 

More information about Fir Club Moss poisoning

  1. Fir Club Moss poisoning: Introduction
  2. Symptoms
  3. Causes
  4. Treatments
  5. Home Testing
  6. Prognosis
 

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise