Prognosis of Fractures
Deaths and Mortality Rates
Deaths from Fractures: 4.3 per 100,000 with 1,302 cases in Canada 19971
Estimated mortality rate for Fractures from incidence and deaths statistics:
- Deaths: 11,696 (USA annual deaths calculated from this data:
4.3 per 100,000 with 1,302 cases in Canada 19971)
- Incidence: 1,499,999 (USA annual incidence calculated from this data:
1.5 million osteoporosis-related fractures
- 0.78% (ratio of deaths to incidence).
- See also Deaths and Fractures and Overview of Fractures.
Complications of Fractures may include:
Complications of Fractures from the Diseases Database include:
Source: Diseases Database
See also complications of Fractures.
Fractures: Research More
The 'prognosis' of Fractures usually refers to the likely outcome
The prognosis of Fractures
may include the duration of Fractures, chances of complications of Fractures,
prospects for recovery, recovery period for Fractures, survival rates,
and other outcome possibilities in the overall prognosis of Fractures.
Naturally, such forecast issues are by their nature unpredictable.
» Next page: Types of Fractures
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: