Symptoms of Genital psoriasis
Symptoms of Genital psoriasis
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Genital psoriasis includes the 10
symptoms listed below:
- Inverse psoriasis typically occurs in the groin or genital area, the armpits, and skin folds, and usually appears as red bumps or patches on the skin. Unlike other forms of psoriasis, it is not scaly. These areas are often itchy or sore. Psoriasis of the genital area may be more painful than other types of psoriasis because it is in such a sensitive area.
- Recurring attacks of skin rash symptoms
- Red smooth shiny patches
- Skin pain
- Skin inflammation
- Skin itching - uncommon
- Bleeding skin - from scratching
- Emotional distress
- Recurring attacks of skin rash symptoms on genital areas
- Red patches on genitals
- more information...»
Research symptoms & diagnosis of Genital psoriasis:
Genital psoriasis: Symptom Checkers
Review the available symptom checkers for these symptoms of Genital psoriasis:
Genital psoriasis: Symptom Assessment Questionnaires
Review the available Assessment Questionnaires for the symptoms of Genital psoriasis:
Genital psoriasis: Complications
Review medical complications possibly associated with Genital psoriasis:
- Complications are mainly because of the side effects of the drugs. Some of the possible side effects include depression, fatigue, headache, joint pain, insomnia, mouth ulcers, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, high blood pressure, and kidney and liver damage. Some of these medications cannot be used by pregnant women due to their toxicity
- Sexual problems (see Sexual symptoms)
- more complications...»
Research More About Genital psoriasis
Do I have Genital psoriasis?
Genital psoriasis: Medical Mistakes
Genital psoriasis: Undiagnosed Conditions
Diseases that may be commonly undiagnosed in related medical areas:
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical tests related to Genital psoriasis:
- Home STD Testing
- Allergies -- Related Home Tests
- Sexuality & Libido: Home Testing:
- Food Allergies & Intolerances: Home Testing:
- Liver Health & Hepatitis: Home Testing
- more home tests...»
Genital psoriasis: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Allergy Specialists:
- Immune-Related Disease Specialists (Immunology):
- Skin Health Specialists (Dermatology):
- Lung Health Specialists (Pulmonologist):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
More about symptoms of Genital psoriasis:
More information about symptoms of Genital psoriasis and related conditions:
Other Possible Causes of these Symptoms
Click on any of the symptoms below to see a full list
of other causes including diseases, medical conditions, toxins, drug interactions,
or drug side effect causes of that symptom.
Medical articles and books on symptoms:
These general reference articles may be of interest
in relation to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
Full list of premium articles on symptoms and diagnosis
About signs and symptoms of Genital psoriasis:
The symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Genital psoriasis.
This signs and symptoms information for Genital psoriasis has been gathered from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Genital psoriasis signs or Genital psoriasis symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Genital psoriasis may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Genital psoriasis symptoms.