See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Ginger lily poisoning: The ginger lily is a perennial herb with reed-like stems. The plant originated in Australia and Asia and is often used as an ornamental garden plant. The leaves, roots and stems of the plant contain chemicals which can cause symptoms if eaten. Skin exposure can also result in minor skin irritation. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Ginger lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Ginger lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Ginger lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Ginger lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Ginger lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City