See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Glory lily poisoning: The glory lily is a type of vine which bears unusual yellow and red flowers. It is often used as an indoor and outdoor ornamental plant. The plant contains various chemicals that can cause serious symptoms if eaten. The roots are the most toxic part of the plant. The plant is considered very toxic and serious cases can result in death. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Glory lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Glory lily poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Glory lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Glory lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Glory lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Glory lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City