Signs of Guttate psoriasis
Symptoms of Guttate psoriasis
The list of medical symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Guttate psoriasis may include:
- In most cases, a history of an antecedent streptococcal infection, usually of the upper respiratory tract, such as pharyngitis or tonsillitis, 2-3 weeks prior to the eruption can be elicited.
- Perianal streptococcal infections or viral infections, such as varicella, rubella, and roseola, have also been postulated as provocative factors, especially in children.
- A positive family history of psoriasis may be present.
- The onset of the skin lesions is often acute, with multiple papules erupting on the trunk and the proximal extremities. The lesions are often accompanied by slight pruritus.
- Drug therapy, including biologic agents, may sometimes precipitate a guttate-type flare.
- more symptoms...»
More Symptoms of Guttate psoriasis
Note that Guttate psoriasis symptoms usually refers to various medical symptoms known to a patient,
but the phrase Guttate psoriasis signs may often refer to those signs
that are only noticable by a doctor.
More Symptoms of Guttate psoriasis:
More detailed symptom information may be found on the symptoms of Guttate psoriasis article.
In addition to the above medical information, to get a full picture
of the possible signs or symptoms of this condition
and also possibly the signs and symptoms of its related medical conditions,
it may be necessary to examine symptoms
that may be
Medical articles on signs and symptoms:
These general reference articles may be related
to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
What are the signs of Guttate psoriasis?
The phrase "signs of Guttate psoriasis" should, strictly speaking,
refer only to those signs and symptoms of Guttate psoriasis that are not readily apparent to the patient.
The word "symptoms of Guttate psoriasis" is the more general meaning; see symptoms of Guttate psoriasis.
The signs and symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Guttate psoriasis.
This medical information about signs and symptoms for Guttate psoriasis has been gathered
from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Guttate psoriasis signs or Guttate psoriasis symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Guttate psoriasis may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Guttate psoriasis symptoms.