Prevention of Heat exhaustion
Prevention of Heat exhaustion:
Methods of prevention of Heat exhaustion mentioned in various sources
includes those listed below.
This prevention information is gathered from various sources,
and may be inaccurate or incomplete.
None of these methods guarantee prevention of Heat exhaustion.
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Drink adequate salt or electrolyte fluids
- Drink fluids before exertion or exercise
- Drink fluids during exertion or exercise
- Avoid exertion in hottest weather
- Reduce sun exposure
- Cover head and neck during outdoor exercise or exertion
- Wear loose-fitting clothing
- Wear light-colored clothing
- Start slowly with a new exercise program
- See also prevention of dehydration
- See prevention of dehydration
- See prevention of heat cramps
Latest Treatments for Heat exhaustion
Some of the more recent treatments for Heat exhaustion include:
Treatments for Heat exhaustion
Treatments to consider for Heat exhaustion may include:
Prevention Claims: Heat exhaustion
Information on prevention of Heat exhaustion comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Heat exhaustion prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.