Prevention of Hemophilia
Medical news about treatments for Hemophilia
These medical news articles may be relevant to Hemophilia treatment:
Hemophilia Prevention: Book Excerpts
Cure Research for Hemophilia
The list of research areas and treatments under analysis mentioned
in various sources for Hemophilia includes:
Latest Treatments for Hemophilia
Some of the more recent treatments for Hemophilia include:
Treatments for Hemophilia
Treatments to consider for Hemophilia may include:
- Home intravenous transfusions
- Transfusion treatment strategies
- On-demand infusion - the traditional use of infusion only when there are bleeding symptoms.
- Periodic infusion (prophylaxis) - a preventive ongoing method that reduces complications but is costly and more involved.
- Clotting factor therapy - the use of replacements for the missing blood products by transfusion of concentrated clotting factors from blood donor.s
- more treatments...»
Hemophilia Treatment: Book Excerpts
Prevention Claims: Hemophilia
Information on prevention of Hemophilia comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Hemophilia prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: