Assessment
Questionnaire

Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
 

Holly poisoning

Holly poisoning: Introduction

Holly poisoning: The Holly is an evergreen tree whose glossy green leaves have spiny edges. They bear a bright red or sometimes yellow berry. The berries are mildly toxic and eating large quantities can cause gastrointestinal symptoms. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Holly poisoning is available below.

Symptoms of Holly poisoning

Home Diagnostic Testing

Home medical testing related to Holly poisoning:

Causes of Holly poisoning

Read more about causes of Holly poisoning.

Holly poisoning: Research Doctors & Specialists

Research related physicians and medical specialists:

Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:

Prognosis for Holly poisoning

Prognosis for Holly poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.

Holly poisoning: Broader Related Topics

User Interactive Forums

Read about other experiences, ask a question about Holly poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:

Related Holly poisoning Info

Videos about Holly poisoning

 

More information about Holly poisoning

  1. Holly poisoning: Introduction
  2. Symptoms
  3. Causes
  4. Treatments
  5. Home Testing
  6. Prognosis
 

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise