Klismaphilia: Klismaphilia refers to sexual urges, arousal or fantasies involving having an enema.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Klismaphilia is available below.
Symptoms of Klismaphilia
- Sexual arousal gained from having an enema
- Sexual interest in having an enema
- Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about having an enema
- Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving having an enema
- Recurring intense sexual urges involving having an enema
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Klismaphilia
Treatments for Klismaphilia
- Psychoanalysis, hypnosis, behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, drug therapy
- Treatment is generally not sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way and they feel compelled to address their condition. The majority of people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve gratification in an appropriate manner. If treatment is sought, general treatment options for fetishes may include:
- Behavior therapy
- more treatments...»
See full list of 7
treatments for Klismaphilia
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Klismaphilia:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Klismaphilia?
Causes of Klismaphilia
Read more about causes of Klismaphilia.
Klismaphilia: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Klismaphilia
Undiagnosed stroke leads to misdiagnosed aphasia: BBC News UK reported on a man who
had been institutionalized and treated for mental illness
because he suffered from sudden inability to speak.
This was initially misdiagnosed as a ...read more »
Dementia may be a drug interaction: A common scenario in aged care is for
a patient to show mental decline to dementia.
Whereas this can, of course, occur...read more »
ADHD under-diagnosed in adults: Although the over-diagnoses of ADHD
in children is a well-known controversy, the reverse side related to adults.
Some adults...read more »
Bipolar disorder misdiagosed as various conditions by primary physicians: Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
often fails to be diagnosed correctly by...read more »
Eating disorders under-diagnosed in men: The typical patient with
an eating disorder is female.
The result is that men with eating disorders often fail to be diagnosed or
have a delayed diagnosis.
See misdiagnosis of eating disorders...read more »
Depression undiagnosed in teenagers: Serious bouts of depression can be
undiagnosed in teenagers.
The "normal" moodiness of teenagers can cause severe medical depression
to be...read more »
Undiagnosed anxiety disorders related to depression: Patients with depression (see symptoms of depression)
may also have undiagnosed anxiety...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Klismaphilia
Klismaphilia: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Klismaphilia
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Klismaphilia:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Klismaphilia,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Klismaphilia: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Klismaphilia: Broader Related Topics
Types of Klismaphilia
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Klismaphilia, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Contents for Klismaphilia:
» Next page: What is Klismaphilia?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: