See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Lenten rose poisoning: Lenten rose is a herbaceous plant which has light-colored flowers which become purple as they age. The plant is often found in gardens. The plant contains a chemical called protoanemonin which can cause various symptoms if large quantities are eaten. Skin irritation can also result from skin exposure. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Lenten rose poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Lenten rose poisoning:
Read more about causes of Lenten rose poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Lenten rose poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Lenten rose poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City