Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Introduction
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: A cancer of the lymph system which usually involves immature T-lymphocytes and sometimes B-lymphocytes. The cancer usually affects the mediastinum (between the lungs), bone marrow, brain and spinal cord.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Lymphoblastic lymphoma is available below.
Symptoms of Lymphoblastic lymphoma
See full list of 16
symptoms of Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Treatments for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Read more about treatments for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Lymphoblastic lymphoma:
- Colon & Rectal Cancer: Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Lymphoblastic lymphoma?
Causes of Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Read more about causes of Lymphoblastic lymphoma.
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Unnecessary hysterectomies due to undiagnosed bleeding disorder in women: The bleeding disorder
called Von Willebrand's disease is quite common in women, but often fails to be correctly diagnosed.
Women with...read more »
Spitz nevi misdiagnosed as dangerous melanoma skin cancer: One possible misdiagnosis to
consider in lieu of melanoma is spitz nevi.
See melanoma and spitz nevi....read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Lymphoblastic lymphoma:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Lymphoblastic lymphoma,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Evidence Based Medicine Research for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Medical research articles related to Lymphoblastic lymphoma include:
Click here to find more evidence-based articles on the TRIP Database
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Animations
More Lymphoblastic lymphoma animations & videos
Research about Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Visit our research pages for current research about Lymphoblastic lymphoma treatments.
Clinical Trials for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
The US based website ClinicalTrials.gov lists information on both federally
and privately supported clinical trials using human volunteers.
Some of the clinical trials listed on ClinicalTrials.gov for Lymphoblastic lymphoma include:
- Chemotherapy With or Without Bone Marrow Transplantation in Treating Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia - This study is no longer recruiting patients (Current: 23 Nov 2006) - asparaginase,cyclophosphamide,cytarabine,daunorubicin,dexamethasone,doxorubicin,hydrocortisone,leucovorin calcium,mercaptopurine,methotrexate,mitoxantrone,prednisolone,prednisone,vincristine
- Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Children With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma - This study is no longer recruiting patients (Current: 23 Nov 2006) - asparaginase,cyclophosphamide,cytarabine,daunorubicin,dexamethasone,etoposide,mercaptopurine,methotrexate,methylprednisolone,mitoxantrone,prednisone,vincristine
- 506U78 in Treating Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma - This study is no longer recruiting patients (Current: 23 Nov 2006) - U78
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma - This study is no longer recruiting patients (Current: 23 Nov 2006) - B43-genistein immunoconjugate
- Phase II/III Randomized Study of Transplantation With Unmodified Versus T-Cell Depleted, Unrelated Allogeneic Bone Marrow in Patients With Leukemia - This study is no longer recruiting patients (Current: 23 Nov 2006) - anti-thymocyte globulin,cyclophosphamide,cyclosporine,methotrexate,methylprednisolone
- more trials...»
See full list of 411
Clinical Trials for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Statistics for Lymphoblastic lymphoma
Lymphoblastic lymphoma: Broader Related Topics
Types of Lymphoblastic lymphoma
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Lymphoblastic lymphoma, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Definitions of Lymphoblastic lymphoma:
Lymphoblastic lymphoma is listed as a "rare disease" by the Office of
Rare Diseases (ORD) of the National Institutes of Health
(NIH). This means that Lymphoblastic lymphoma, or a subtype of Lymphoblastic lymphoma,
affects less than 200,000 people in the US population.
Source - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Ophanet, a consortium of European partners,
currently defines a condition rare when it affects 1 person per 2,000.
They list Lymphoblastic lymphoma as a "rare disease".
Source - Orphanet
Contents for Lymphoblastic lymphoma: