Mastofact: Mastofact refers to sexual urges, arousal or fantasies involving breasts.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Mastofact is available below.
Symptoms of Mastofact
- Sexual interest in breasts
- Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about breasts
- Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving breasts
- Recurring intense sexual urges involving breasts
- Sexual preference for breasts
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Mastofact
Treatments for Mastofact
- Treatment for sexual fetishes often may not be sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way, and they feel compelled to address their condition. Many people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve sexual gratification in a satisfactory manner. If treatment is sought, general treatment options for fetishes may include:
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Mastofact
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Mastofact:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Mastofact?
Causes of Mastofact
Read more about causes of Mastofact.
Mastofact: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Mastofact
Undiagnosed stroke leads to misdiagnosed aphasia: BBC News UK reported on a man who
had been institutionalized and treated for mental illness
because...read more »
Dementia may be a drug interaction: A common scenario in aged care is for
a patient to show mental decline to dementia.
Whereas this can, of course, occur due to various medical conditions,
such as a stroke or...read more »
ADHD under-diagnosed in adults: Although the over-diagnoses of ADHD
in children is a well-known controversy, the reverse side related to adults.
Some...read more »
Bipolar disorder misdiagosed as various conditions by primary physicians: Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
often fails to be diagnosed correctly by...read more »
Eating disorders under-diagnosed in men: The typical patient with
an eating disorder is female.
The result is that men with eating disorders often fail to be...read more »
Depression undiagnosed in teenagers: Serious bouts of depression can be
undiagnosed in teenagers.
The "normal" moodiness of teenagers can cause severe medical...read more »
Undiagnosed anxiety disorders related to depression: Patients with depression (see symptoms of depression)
may also have undiagnosed anxiety...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Mastofact
Mastofact: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Mastofact
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Mastofact:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Mastofact,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Mastofact: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Mastofact: Broader Related Topics
Types of Mastofact
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Mastofact, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
» Next page: What is Mastofact?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: