Treatments for Mold allergies
Treatment List for Mold allergies
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Mold allergies
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Treatment of mold allergy is dependant upon the type of allergic symptom, the body system affected, and the severity of the reaction. Treatments for mold allergies include:
- Allergen avoidance and minimisation of exposure - maintaining a dry environment in the house and workplace as much as possible
- Antihistamines - Useful for allergic rhinitis and some allergy mediated skin conditions. Not helpful in asthma except for mild seasonal asthma where allergy may be a precipitant
- Nasal sprays - including topical steroids and antiinflammatories used for allergic rhinitis
- Eyedrops - ketorolac, levocabastine, ketotifen, olapatadine, for allergic conjunctivitis
- Asthma medications such as inhaled beta agonists and inhaled corticosteroids - used to treat asthma which may have allergy as a contributing factor
- Oral steroids - used in short courses for moderate allergic reactions especially with asthma symptoms or skin conditions
- Desensitisation - evidence is mixed, and efficacy dependant or the type of allergy symptoms, more evidence for usefulness with allergic rhiniytis and conjunctivitis
Mold allergies: Is the Diagnosis Correct?
The first step in getting correct treatment is
to get a correct diagnosis.
Differential diagnosis list for Mold allergies may include:
Mold allergies: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Mold allergies:
Mold allergies: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Latest treatments for Mold allergies:
The following are some of the latest treatments for Mold allergies:
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Mold allergies
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Mold allergies:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Mold allergies,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Mold allergies