Navel Fetishism: Introduction
Navel Fetishism: Sexual attraction to navels - either their own or someone else's.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Navel Fetishism is available below.
Symptoms of Navel Fetishism
- Sexual attraction to navels
- Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving navels
- Recurring intense sexual urges involving navels
- Recurring intense sexual behaviors involving navels
- more symptoms...»
Read more about symptoms of Navel Fetishism
Treatments for Navel Fetishism
- Psychoanalysis, hypnosis, cognitive therapy, behavior therapy, medication
- Treatment is generally not sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way and they feel compelled to address their condition. The majority of people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve gratification in an appropriate manner. A naval fetish does not generally cause any problems but if treatment is sought, options may include:
- more treatments...»
Read more about treatments for Navel Fetishism
Home Diagnostic Testing
Home medical testing related to Navel Fetishism:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
Wrongly Diagnosed with Navel Fetishism?
Navel Fetishism: Related Patient Stories
Navel Fetishism: Complications
Review possible medical complications related to Navel Fetishism:
- Distress caused by fetish
- Impaired social relations caused by fetish
- Impaired personal functioning caused by fetish
- more complications...»
Causes of Navel Fetishism
Read more about causes of Navel Fetishism.
Navel Fetishism: Undiagnosed Conditions
Commonly undiagnosed diseases in related medical categories:
Misdiagnosis and Navel Fetishism
Undiagnosed stroke leads to misdiagnosed aphasia: BBC News UK reported on a man who
had been institutionalized and treated for mental illness
because he suffered from sudden inability to speak.
This was...read more »
Dementia may be a drug interaction: A common scenario in aged care is for
a patient to show mental decline to dementia.
Whereas this can, of course, occur due to...read more »
ADHD under-diagnosed in adults: Although the over-diagnoses of ADHD
in children is a well-known controversy, the reverse side related to adults.
Some adults can remain undiagnosed, and indeed the condition...read more »
Bipolar disorder misdiagosed as various conditions by primary physicians: Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
often fails to be diagnosed correctly by...read more »
Eating disorders under-diagnosed in men: The typical patient with
an eating disorder is female.
The result is that men with eating disorders often fail to be diagnosed or
have a delayed diagnosis.
See ...read more »
Depression undiagnosed in teenagers: Serious bouts of depression can be
undiagnosed in teenagers.
The "normal" moodiness of teenagers can cause severe...read more »
Undiagnosed anxiety disorders related to depression: Patients with depression (see symptoms of depression)
may also have undiagnosed anxiety disorders ...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Navel Fetishism
Navel Fetishism: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Hospitals & Clinics: Navel Fetishism
Research quality ratings and patient safety measures
for medical facilities in specialties related to Navel Fetishism:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Navel Fetishism,
on hospital performance and surgical care quality:
Navel Fetishism: Rare Types
Rare types of diseases and disorders in related medical categories:
Navel Fetishism: Broader Related Topics
Types of Navel Fetishism
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Navel Fetishism, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Contents for Navel Fetishism:
» Next page: What is Navel Fetishism?
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: