See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Nephthytis poisoning: Nephthytis is vine with heart-shaped leaves with distinctive light-colored veins. The plant contains calcium oxalate crystals which can cause various symptoms if ingested. The damage is usually caused by the abrasive action of the crystals. Eye exposure can also cause eye irritation. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Nephthytis poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Nephthytis poisoning:
Read more about causes of Nephthytis poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Nephthytis poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Nephthytis poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City