Treatments for Neurosyphilis
Treatment List for Neurosyphilis
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Late syphilis (Tertiary syphilis, neurosyphilis, syphilis >1yr or unknown duration)
- Benzathine penicillin IM weekly for 3 doses, or procaine penicillin daily for 15 days
- Repetition of blood tests - to ensure treatment successful; see tests for syphilis
- Contact tracing and treatment of partners
- IV Crystalline penicillin for 10-14 days or IM procaine penicillin plus probenecid daily
- In the case of penicillin allergy, testing should be undertaken if allergy is proven alternatives such as doxycycline, erythromycin and ceftriaxone may be used
Neurosyphilis: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Neurosyphilis:
Neurosyphilis: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Neurosyphilis
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Neurosyphilis:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Neurosyphilis,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Neurosyphilis