Treatments for Night terror
Treatment List for Night terror
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Night terror
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- No treatment is usually necessary for routine night terrors
- For children who get frequent night terrors, it might help to wake the child up before the time that he usually has a night terror. This is thought to interrupt or alter the sleep cycle and prevent night terrors from occurring
Alternative Treatments for Night terror
Alternative treatments or home remedies that have been listed as possibly helpful for Night terror may include:
- Remain calmly by your child until the spell is over
- Do not discuss the night terror with your child
- Sufficient sleep
- Help your child relax before bedtime; discuss any fears or problems during the day
- Art therapy
- more treatments »
Night terror: Is the Diagnosis Correct?
The first step in getting correct treatment is
to get a correct diagnosis.
Differential diagnosis list for Night terror may include:
Hidden causes of Night terror may be incorrectly diagnosed:
Night terror: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Night terror:
Night terror: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Night terror
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Night terror:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Night terror,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Night terror