See what questions
a doctor would ask.
The brother of a female patient who died after choking on food while she was in hospital has filed for malpractice of the hospital due to the adverse outcome. The sister suffered a fatal cardio-pulmonary arrest when her airway became blocked, which the jury found the hospital negligent in failing to clear, providing ineffective resuscitation. The brother also felt that his sister was in much pain prior to her death, which was not adequately treated by the hospital.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by The Madison St Clair Record
About: Hospital sued over sister's death
Date: 30 November 2005
Source: The Madison St Clair Record
Author: Steve Gonzalez
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City