See what questions
a doctor would ask.
A 37 year old mother died from anaphylactic shock after opening a tin of pre-prepared mince and chopped tomatoes. The woman was aware of her tomato allergy but had assumed it was only the raw fruit. The woman had developed the tomato allergy three years prior to her death.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by Times Online
About: Woman dies from tomato allergy
Date: 23 December 2004
Source: Times Online
Author: Sarah Phillips
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City