See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Oyster plant poisoning: The Oyster plant has long strappy leaves which are green on top and purple to green on the bottom. It bears small white flowers at the base of the leaves. It is often used indoors and outdoors as an ornamental plant. The plant sap can cause skin irritation and various symptoms if large quantities are eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Oyster plant poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Oyster plant poisoning:
Read more about causes of Oyster plant poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Oyster plant poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Oyster plant poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City