Palindromic rheumatism: Introduction
Palindromic rheumatism: A rare disorder involving periodic inflammation in and around joints. Eventually, rheumatoid arthritis may develop if the condition persists.
More detailed information about the symptoms,
causes, and treatments of Palindromic rheumatism is available below.
Symptoms of Palindromic rheumatism
See full list of 6
symptoms of Palindromic rheumatism
Wrongly Diagnosed with Palindromic rheumatism?
Palindromic rheumatism: Related Patient Stories
- joint swelling, stiffness, severe foot pain
- Horrific foot pain,& swelling,started after sugery.Doctors dont know cause! HELP PLS!
- severe joint pain, ankle swelling
- severe wrist pain and stiffness
- Red spots on legs with muscle pain and joint swelling.
- Unexplained joint stiffness and pain in most joints of body
- Acromion Clavicle Joint Swelling
- pain in urethra, non-std, pain is recurrent
- 6 yr. old with stiff joints
- armpit swelling and pain
- Severe Swelling and Pain, Please help !!!
- recurrent episodic all-over body pain
- Exteme Muscle Joint Pain,stiffness,burning,and Tightening
- Swelling, tingling, pain, soreness and itching (the works)
- Stiff legs and joints - Please help!
- 21 yr old- persistent fever, abdom. swelling & pain, blood in stool
- swelling and pain in my stomach
- Severe joint pain and stiffness
- Genital swelling and pain
- Joint Inflamation and stiffness
Palindromic rheumatism: Complications
Read more about complications of Palindromic rheumatism.
Causes of Palindromic rheumatism
Read more about causes of Palindromic rheumatism.
Misdiagnosis and Palindromic rheumatism
Psoriatic arthritis often undiagnosed cause of joint conditions: Patients with the skin condition psoriasis
can also have the related arthritis subtype...read more »
Read more about Misdiagnosis and Palindromic rheumatism
Palindromic rheumatism: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
- Bone, Joint and Orthopedic Specialists:
- Arthritis & Joint Health Specialists (Rheumatology):
- more specialists...»
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Evidence Based Medicine Research for Palindromic rheumatism
Medical research articles related to Palindromic rheumatism include:
Click here to find more evidence-based articles on the TRIP Database
Research about Palindromic rheumatism
Visit our research pages for current research about Palindromic rheumatism treatments.
Statistics for Palindromic rheumatism
Palindromic rheumatism: Broader Related Topics
Types of Palindromic rheumatism
User Interactive Forums
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Palindromic rheumatism, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Definitions of Palindromic rheumatism:
Palindromic rheumatism is listed as a "rare disease" by the Office of
Rare Diseases (ORD) of the National Institutes of Health
(NIH). This means that Palindromic rheumatism, or a subtype of Palindromic rheumatism,
affects less than 200,000 people in the US population.
Source - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Contents for Palindromic rheumatism: