See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Privet poisoning: Privet is a shrubby plant which bears elongated clusters of small white flowers and black berries. The plant can be found growing in the wild or in gardens. The berries contain chemicals (ligustrin, syringin and other glycosides) which can cause symptoms if eaten. The plant is considered to be very toxic and death can result if sufficient quantities are eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Privet poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Privet poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Privet poisoning:
Read more about causes of Privet poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Privet poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Privet poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City