See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Red spider lily poisoning: Red spider lily is a bulbous herb which has long, narrow leaves and long stems of yellow or red flowers. It is often used in gardens as an ornamental plant. The bulb contains a chemical called lycorine which can cause various symptoms if eaten. The plant is considered to have a relatively low level of toxicity if eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Red spider lily poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Red spider lily poisoning:
Read more about causes of Red spider lily poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Red spider lily poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Red spider lily poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City