Prevention of Rubella
Prevention of Rubella:
Methods of prevention of Rubella mentioned in various sources
includes those listed below.
This prevention information is gathered from various sources,
and may be inaccurate or incomplete.
None of these methods guarantee prevention of Rubella.
- Rubella vaccination
- MMR vaccination - this contains the rubella vaccine.
- Passive rubella immunisation - possibly useful for non-immune pregnant women who have been exposed.
- Rubella blood test prior to conception - non-immune women may need to be vaccinated before conception; but cannot be vaccinated if pregnant or possibly-pregnant.
Medications used to prevent Rubella:
Some of the different medications in the possible prevention of Rubella include:
- Immune Globulin (intramuscular)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccines, combined
- M-M-R II
- Rubella Virus Vaccine
- Meruvax II
Note:You must always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
Clinical Trials for Rubella
Some of the clinical trials for Rubella include:
Treatments for Rubella
Treatments to consider for Rubella may include:
Prevention Claims: Rubella
Information on prevention of Rubella comes from many sources.
There are some sources that claim preventive benefits
for many different diseases for various products.
We may present such information
in the hope that it may be useful,
however, in some cases claims of Rubella prevention may be
dubious, invalid, or not recognized in mainstream medicine.
Please discuss any treatment, discontinuation of treatment,
or change of treatment plans with your doctor
or professional medical specialist.
» Next page: Cure Research for Rubella
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: