Drug Causes of Severe muscle pain
Medication causes list:
The list of possible medications or substances
mentioned in sources as possibe causes of Severe muscle pain includes:
Drug interactions causing Severe muscle pain:
When combined, certain drugs, medications, substances or toxins may react
causing Severe muscle pain.
The list below is incomplete and various other drugs or substances may cause your symptoms.
Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using,
including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments.
- Fenofibrate and atorvastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and cerivastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and fluvastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and lovastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and prevastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and simvastatin interaction
- Fenofibrate and statin cholesterol-lowering drug interaction
- Lofibra and atorvastatin interaction
- Lofibra and cerivastatin interaction
- Lofibra and fluvastatin interaction
- Lofibra and lovastatin interaction
- Lofibra and prevastatin interaction
- Lofibra and simvastatin interaction
- Lofibra and statin cholesterol-lowering drug interaction
- Tricor and atorvastatin interaction
- Tricor and cerivastatin interaction
- Tricor and fluvastatin interaction
- Tricor and lovastatin interaction
- Tricor and prevastatin interaction
- Tricor and simvastatin interaction
- Tricor and statin cholesterol-lowering drug interaction
About medication causes:
Another misdiagnosis possibility is that a particular medication or
substance may be the real cause of the disease.
Certain medications, chemicals, toxins or substances
may possibly be underlying causes of Severe muscle pain.
Side effects of medications, or exposure
to toxins, chemicals, or other substances may cause a symptom or condition.
Hence, they become possible underlying causes of Severe muscle pain
but are often misdiagnosed or overlooked as a cause.
For a general overview of this misdiagnosis issue,
see Medication Underlying Cause Misdiagnosis.