Assessment
Questionnaire

Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
 

Shamrock poisoning

Shamrock poisoning: Introduction

Shamrock poisoning: The shamrock is a low-growing plant which bears various colored flowers. It is often used as an ornamental garden plant. The plant contains oxalates which can cause symptoms if eaten in large quantities. The plant is considered to have a low level of toxicity and small amounts are generally harmless. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Shamrock poisoning is available below.

Symptoms of Shamrock poisoning

Treatments for Shamrock poisoning

Home Diagnostic Testing

Home medical testing related to Shamrock poisoning:

Shamrock poisoning: Related Patient Stories

Causes of Shamrock poisoning

Read more about causes of Shamrock poisoning.

Shamrock poisoning: Research Doctors & Specialists

Research related physicians and medical specialists:

Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:

Prognosis for Shamrock poisoning

Prognosis for Shamrock poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.

Shamrock poisoning: Broader Related Topics

User Interactive Forums

Read about other experiences, ask a question about Shamrock poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:

 

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise