See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Sulfur tuft poisoning: Sulfur tuft is a type of small mushroom which can have yellow to orange to green caps. The mushroom has a very bitter taste and is poisonous - death can result if sufficient quantities are eaten. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Sulfur tuft poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Sulfur tuft poisoning:
Review possible medical complications related to Sulfur tuft poisoning:
Read more about causes of Sulfur tuft poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Sulfur tuft poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Sulfur tuft poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City