Glossary for Abdominal wall rash
Medical terms related to Abdominal wall rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal pain: Pain in the abdominal area or stomach.
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Cutaneous mastocytosis: Skin mastocytosis
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Folliculitis: An inflammatory reaction which occurs in the follicles
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Meningitis: Infection of the membrane around the brain (as a symptom)
- Pityriasis Rosea: A skin rash that starts with a large scaly spot and then develops into groups of smaller patches. The condition usually resolves itself within about 8 weeks.
- Pityriasis Versicolor: Fungal skin infection
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Roseola infantum: Contagious infant conditions
- Rubella: A contagious viral infection caused by the Rubella virus which produces a rash and lymph node swelling. It can have serious implication in pregnant women as the virus can be transmitted through the placenta and cause serious fetal defects or even fetal death.
- Shingles: Infectious viral infection occuring years after chickenpox infection.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Abdominal wall rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Abdominal wall rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Abdominal wall rash or choose View All.
» Next page: Abdominal wall redness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: