Glossary for Abnormal fingernail color in adults
Medical terms related to Abnormal fingernail color in adults or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Abnormal fingernail color: Change in the normal fingernail color.
- Abnormal pain: The abnormal presence of pain that one may feel
- Anemia: Reduced red blood cells in the blood
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Cirrhosis of liver: diffuse hepatic process characterized by fibrosis and the conversion of normal liver architecture into structurally abnormal nodules
- Emphysema: Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is defined as an abnormal, permanent enlargement of the air spaces distal to the terminal bronchioles accompanied by destruction of their walls and without obvious fibrosis.
- Fingernail abnormalities: Fingernail abnormalities include any type of deformity or malformation of a fingernail.
- Fingernail symptoms: Symptoms affecting the fingernails
- Fungal infections: Symptoms from various fungal infections
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Kwashiorkor: A malnutrition state that is produced by severe protein deficiency
- Leuconychia: A white discoloration of the nails.
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lung symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both lungs.
- Malnutrition: Any disorder that relates to inadequate intake of nutrients.
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Peripheral cyanosis: decreased in the oxygen saturation
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency of Vitamin B12 primarily causes anemias the body is unable to make sufficient quantities of normal red blood cells. Severe cases can lead to permanent nervous system problems. The vitamin B12 deficiency can result from absorption problems, insufficient dietary intake, certain medications (e.g. metformin), inherited conditions (e.g. transcobalamin deficiency) and certain chronic parasitic intestinal infestations.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Abnormal fingernail color in adults:
The following list of conditions
have 'Abnormal fingernail color in adults' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Abnormal fingernail color in adults or choose View All.