Treatments for Achromatopsia
The following treatments are listed for Achromatopsia
in our knowledge base:
- No treatment for achromatopsia symptom
- Palliative and functional treatment for stroke
- Occupational therapy - mobility aids
- Speech pathology - speech therapy, swallowing therapy
- Aspirin or other anti-platelet medications
- Thrombolysis (drugs to break up clot)
- Drugs for underlying conditions such as hypertension and diabetes
- To cope with their hypersensitivity to light outdoors, some networkers wear very dark amber lenses or very dark brown lenses, some wear deep red lenses, and some wear very dark gray lenses. Some wear wraparound sunglasses, some wear lenses mounted in standard frames with opaque side shields attached, and others wear tinted contact lenses, which are supplemented outdoors with sunglasses
Only your doctor can advise whether any of these treatments are appropriate
for your specific medical situation.
Always discuss all treatment options with your doctor before
making a decision,
including whether to start or discontinue any treatment plan.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Achromatopsia:
The following list of conditions
have 'Achromatopsia' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Achromatopsia or choose View All.
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: